Monday, October 23, 2006

In 2 short hours...

I've managed to accomplish alot! Also, I somehow turned into "Cathy Crocker", LOL! I've made a small pizza with pepperoni, smoked sausage, onions and green peppers for Don and I's lunch. Dinner, which will consist of baked steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, and a veggie is started and in the oven. --- (I fixed us lunch since I wanted to slow roast the steak and we won't be eating again until after Don returns around 8:30 p.m. this evening.}

Inbetween preparing the pizza, yes, homemade from scratch, preparing the steak and getting it in the oven, I baked a two layer round chocolate 9" round cake and finished all the dishes!

I also made it out to the studio to grab my wood box, gold spray paint, a piece of sheet music, and my gesso. My box, candleholder, and the wood finale are now spray painted. Here shortly, I want to paint the sheet music with the gesso, and maybe? add a bit of golden's blue interference acrylic paint to the piece. I so love the little bird with its white feathers! I noticed on the tag it says, "Winter Whispers" so I thought there is a title for my artwork. Well... I wasn't intending this to be or become a winter piece of art but now I'm thinking I really don't have any winter themed big pieces of artwork in my studio, so why not?

I also have a bird nest to add, and I may take one or more of my brown speckled eggs to add to it. Beyond that, I have no idea how this will come together, but I'm excited about the process of it all. Hmmm, I may not accomplish much more if the ideas start to flow as I work but that's good, right?

No comments: