Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ok, where was I? Chaos is now out of the crate, given reinforcements in what is acceptable behavior with more "down" and "off" commands and is now successfully outside. Hopefully, he'll want to stay there for a moment or two.

As a pet owner, I can easily get a bit frustrated with him. Now mind you, he isn't a bad dog, just a pup with too much energy trapped in a gigantic body, LOL! You know it when 85 lbs. of solid muscle jumps on you. My biggest concern is that one day one of us or someone else is going to get hurt by his actions . He is so easily excited that he simply choses to conveinently forget all training he's had but I know it is time to buckle down on him. For his own safety as well as that of others, so my last several days have been spent working more with him. I am certainly hoping it does some good and as he matures more we get through this! {*wish us luck! we're going to need it. LOL!}

No comments: