Monday, November 06, 2006

Deborah's Friendship Deco: Summer Afternoon

My pages within Deborah's deco are done!!! I started off printing my found image and quotation; experimenting with my desired background --- which didn't work out as I intended with the limited supplies I have in the house. I quickly realized that I did however have a lot of my desired stamps and more simply put, one thing lead to another. The colors are off in this picture, it is actually pink where it appears orange and is so much softer, more feminine in real life. {It is hard to capture a good picture indoors at night.}
I used an Anna Griffin stamp under the vellum title, "Summer Afternoon" The image is of a Victorian afternoon tea. The tags, three in total, read, "Mon Ami", "the two most beautiful words". There is a lot of layering, paper tearing, inked edges, and glitter that is hard to capture. The quotation below reads, "A friend is one whom one may pour out the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away." Posted by Picasa

No comments: