Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Good Morning!

I fell out early last night to awake early this morning! I am feeling great! not too sore and well-rested.

I am excited about putting my kitchen back together today and getting to the re-decorating; even though I'll be using what we currently own vs. buying anything new! It will be a challenge not to put things back in the same ole' spot but in a way that highlight each items unique qualities and display them as the well-loved treasures that they are. Today's goal is to get the kitchen finished, do some decorating within the space for the Christmas season, and clean the remainder of my home. I love a clean house --- when that happens, LOL! and I can assure you, it doesn't stay that way for too long. {grin}

I am looking forward to finishing some old projects and starting some new projects soon.... some creativeness for Christmas gift-giving; some home decor items, and some simply for the pure enjoyment of creating!

My time will be spent juggling various duties, as it is once again time to clean up my computer, burn some disks, do a back up, and maintanance. I am also hopeful to make some changes to my blog before the New Year rolls in.... complete with links, and some new labels. Wish me luck with that... as I tend to get sidetracked, LOL.

No comments: