Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Another coat of paint is drying, a light brunch has been eaten and cleaned up after, and this girl is taking a well-deserved break!!!

I was thinking about adding photographs to my blog after I finished re-decorating it when it dawned on me how little respect we tend to give to the photographers that take all the photographs of beautiful homes to inspire us within the many pages of a variety of magazines. If you've ever tried to capture your beloved items within your home, you know what I am talking about. The way the light shines into a room, the glare or reflections from the lights within. Mirrors, or the glass within a picture, can become a photographer's worst nightmare ---- flash or no flash!!! So, just a word of caution, in the event that I do upload some photographs, I'm no professional home photogragher! Just me, my ameuterish attempts to capture a moment in our lives and times! {smiles}

No comments: