Thursday, November 30, 2006

Our evening...

After putting our kitchen back together, getting myself cleaned up, Don and I took a short road trip for a late lunch/early supper. Undecided about where to go, we ended up in Ontario at the Olive Garland having soup, salads, and breadsticks! Yummm!

Afterwards, a trip into Hobby Lobby sounded perfect --- just to walk off our meal. We browsed through the Christmas aisles, all 108 of them, so it seemed, LOL! Then, headed into the scrapbooking supplies and rubber stamping supplies. I was in shock over how much this area has grown! They definately are in competion with an area scrapbook store, Michael's, and another area stamp store! I was amazed at the selection. I wasn't too bad purchasing wise, mostly stocked up on some adhesive; although, I couldn't resist picking up a few sheets of some My Mind's Eye Bohemian papers. I've no idea if I'll use them in Alexxis's album or for backgrounds for some cards. From there we walked through the remaining sections of the store as we made our way to the cashier. Both Don & I were shocked to see that it was already dark outside and checked the time... 5:30 p.m.!!! I don't know about you but I am so ready for the time change... I don't like being in the dark so early!!!

Arriving home, I was feeling it! After taking some Advil, I sat on the couch watching Without a Trace, snuggling in a comfy throw, and enjoying every moment of not having to move.

No comments: