Friday, December 01, 2006

December 1st....

What a year this has been! I believe I am still in shock that December is here already. Where the hell did November go? It seems like yesterday we were celebrating Halloween, LOL!

I woke up way too early this morning. 3:38 a.m., to be exact! I went to bed early again last night; well, earlier than usual. I woke up several times during the night to the sound of pouring rains hitting the windows and howling winds. I'm a bit uncertain regarding how much of the winter storm that hit the midwest this week we will actually get as the air is still warm here. Although, it is Ohio, and subject to change at any given moment.

Today's agenda... to get out and do some grocery shopping, possibly get a layaway out. I know that I don't want to fight the crowds so I may put that off for a bit. I also need to make a run to the P.O. to send out a Christmas Mingle package; again uncertain if I'll get that accomplished today or not; mainly depending upon the amount of traffic once we are out and about.

I am thinking I'll bake supper so that while is cooking I can be free to tidy up the living room. I'm desiring to do some creating this evening while Don is working. One thing on my agenda to create is something for our living room mirror... I believe it is time to take down the Boo! Banner, LOL! It has been driving me nuts every time I have walked by it this week. Wish me luck that I'll something new to share soon!

No comments: