Saturday, December 09, 2006

An "Anniversary"... {of sorts}

Yesterday, December 8th, marks the 7th year of Don and I's "being together". Can you beleive that we've lived together that long? {Without one of us strangling the other? LOL! Just kidding!} We have an AMAZING relationship!

I found it funny though, that last month, Don has once again "proposed" to me, several times. I know, many of our family and friends, are probably wondering, "What's so funny about that?" Well, this happens every year since we've been together... Seven years later, and I still am calling him "my fiance!"

We've strategized many times about how we'll get married. Run off somewhere romantic, get hitched, come back and throw a big party! Well, it hasn't happened yet; although there's been "quite" some speculation about us having done that in the past. Our trip to Niagra Falls; our trip to North Carolina and the Smokey Mountains.

Anyways, here we are, and "No. We're NOT married. YET..." Do you think it just may be time that we "Set A Date?" {Perhaps, I'll make him wait until December 8th, 2007, ROFLOL!}

No comments: