Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas came early!!!!




Don has known that I have desired a sewing machine for quite some time. When we saw this Euro-Pro 7132L Sewing Machine on sale, we purchased it! Here are some of the features: Shark 7312L 34-stitch sewing machine. It easily converts from flat-bed to free-arm and features double over-lock, 1-step button holes, drop feed, stitch width/length adjustments and an automatic needle threader.

Accessories Included:

* All Purpose Foot
* Zipper Foot
* Buttonhole Foot
* Blindstitch Foot
* Cording Foot
* Narrow Hem Foot
* Darning / Free Motion Foot
* Quilting Foot
* Gathering Foot
* Satin Stitch Foot
* Button Sewing Foot
* Overlock Foot
* Seam Ripper / Lint Brush
* Oiler
* Needles
* Seam Guide
* Bobbins (3)

Full Manufacturer's Warranty - 25 Years on Mechanical Defects, 2 Years on Electrical Defects, from Euro-Pro

Granted I don't know much about what features to look for in a good quality sewing machine, so I was a little hesitant to purchase it without researching it. But we took the plunge anyways. I did search online for product reviews for it {and like most products} was able to find the good, the bad, and the ugly! Since, I am not a seamstress --- I believe that I am going to take this over to my mom's, along with the instruction booklet, and see what we can {hopefully, there will be no "cannots"} do with it. One drawback that I have read about already is a lack of customer service response...... ACK! while others have seemed to have fallen in love... here's to hoping that I will too!

No comments: