Thursday, December 28, 2006

FOR SALE... 8 1/2 x 11 Paper Racks....



I have some brand new, still in the box, 8 1/2" x 11" Paper Racks for sale. Each unit stands 59" tall and has 24 angled shelves to hold 8 1/2" x 11" paper. These measure 59" H x 9" W x 10" D. There is lots of space between the shelves to store plenty of paper! Each shelf will hold at least 50 sheets of cardstock, and I have had over 100 sheets of thinner, printed papers and vellums in the ones that I use within my own studio. I am asking $75.00 per rack, buyer to pay shipping. I prefer to ship to the US ONLY. If you are interested, please contact me at nchantin@yahoo.com

The top of each rack is squared, just as in the picture above. I have created a wood shelf that spans across the top of mine which provide additional storage and artwork display area to my studio.

I will be taking a rack to UPS soon to determine the shipping and will post that information at that time. I currently have a limit of 20 racks. So, if you are intested, act fast! Thank you!
Cathy

No comments: