Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I bit the bullet...and worked on one of my goals.

and added some new links this evening! More to come soon, I promise! I always hesitate to mess with my blogger template, I'm afraid I'm going to mess something up royally and lose something in the process! I know, I know, back it up before playing, so it can be rectified if needed, LOL!

As this years comes to an end, I have been doing some thinking about the past year. No, I didn't accomplish all of my hopes and dreams, but I'm happy and I have somethings to strive for in the new year! Today, my mind has been on all the things I had hoped for my blog, so I started on a few of those changes.

Another thing on my mind is organizing my studio space once again and making it a habit to visit it more frequently. I am happy with the progress that I have made this year, working on my personal art, sharing with online friends and artists in swaps, deco collaborations, and mingles. Of course, there will always be the thousands of ideas of things that I desire to create! That list seems to get longer and longer and longer...LOL! But the one that naws at me the most is to define my own style... its in here, I just need to find it and define it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I was looking for ways that would help me get free traffic to my Blog. While I was searching on Blogger, I found your Blog. I know it does not have to do with getting traffic but I really enjoyed reading it, great job!!
In fact I have my own Blog and I get a lot of free traffic from http://www.autosurfmonster.com , If I were you I would submit this Blog to them so thousands of others can see it for free. Well, I will add your Blog to my favorites and I look forward to all the updates.

Jessica

Cathy said...

Thank you for the tip and for visiting, Jessica. And could you share your blog link? I'd love to visit!