Sunday, December 24, 2006

Wrapping the Magic!

After a quick stop at WalMart, simply for me to run in an purchase a smoked ham bone for occupying Chaos with while entertaining Dennis and Sheila this evening, we set out for home.

Arriving home after our gift giving shopping adventure and a wonderful dinner, I set out to putting Amber, Chris, and Alexxis's stockings items in gift bags before moving on to my parents stocking. I added a few small items my sister, Mary had recently sent for Alexxis {a pink hat and socks} and set out to wrapping the two blanket sleepers she had included for Alexxis. Before I knew it, another box was filled to be taken to my parents this early afternoon!

While I was gift wrapping Sheila and Dennis's gift, Don took Alexxis's Elmo TMX out of the box and installed the batteries. Of course, we had to play with him a few times before returning him to the box, wrapping him up, and placing him with the other items going to my Mom's today.

It was a perfect opportunity for me to slow down and relax! I found myself smiling, knowing the MAGIC will be coming unwrapped today. I hope everyone enjoys opening and receiving their gifts... I certainly had a fun time choosing them. Well, I'm off once again, as I need to shower, do my hair and make up, make a telephone call, and head to my parents.

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm excited about spending the next several days with family and friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of Magic to you Cathy!!!! I love Christmas...