Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back in the Studio...

As of today, I have completed: cutting the 1x4x10 boards and gotten them adhere to the center island, the cove base has been adhered, the curtain rods have been added to the front of the bookbinding cabinet; and my recently purchased fabric for the curtains is in the dryer drying! Soon, I'll press it and begin cutting 4 - 1 yd. sections for the panels.

I may just have to make another run to WalMart, Don thinks I should add one to the inside of the center island. I have to admit that might be nice. I can always push and tie it back to one side when I'm actually that area. We'll see....

2 comments:

Godelieve said...

You have done a lot of work in your studio Cathy! Must feel GOOD! It's all looking fantastic!

Cathy said...

Thank you, sweetie! It has been a long process but one I truly am loving. It has been a long time coming and definately needed!