Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Okay....

This would be just my luck! I just returned from WalMart. I discovered while I was there that the fabric I'd love to have more of, is no longer available. It seems someone else loved the $2 price tag just as much as I did and purchased the entire remaining bolt. Oh bother!

I guess now I have to come up with a few other options. Search various Walmart's to see if they have it in stock per chance {although the dye lots may be a little different}, cut one of the sewed up curtains in half and re-seam both sides leaving an opening for the cafe style curtain rod and divide in half per each side of the cabinet, or sew up four more curtains in another fabric. Decisions, decisions...

Had I not had so much shrinkage with the fabric, I would have had enough. Losing 18" on 4 yards is quite I lot, I think, but then I'm not an expert especially with fabric, LOL! I, also, could have probably gotten by using the 18" scrap section had I not recovered the pillow and created the table topper, but then who would have guessed it would have sold out so quickly? Oh well....... maybe I'll get lucky yet and find some elsewhere. I am not going to lose hope that easy!!!! I am certain there is a solution that I can live with... I just need to determine what that is.... LOL!

No comments: