Monday, January 01, 2007

Some "random" thoughts...

While creating the "years in review" posts, I had to browse through my blog to find the artwork and tutorials that I've added in the past several years. I apologize to those of you who visit to see what I'm up to creatively. I write a lot about our day-to-day lives to stay in contact with several out of state family members and friends which makes weeding through a bit difficult for you.

Anyways, while creating that Archive, I could see how I've grown artistically and can see how my art is sort of all-over-the-place, much like my life, LOL! So, I'm going to try making a resolution to write shorter Off Topic posts, conduct more personal things through emails, and share more artwork in the future!

I hope your New Year is equally creative! {big smiles}

No comments: