Friday, January 19, 2007




This is the area behind my bookbinding cabinet. Remember all the boxes and supplies piled everywhere? Well, this what I am currently down to dealing with. The other picture is a close up view of what remains. One box is styrofoam cups/plates left over from the baby shower, another is a box of scrap paper that will be dealt with very soon!

Several other boxes of various supplies... I'm sorting through, grouping like items together and considering my storage options for. These may have to be purge through as I sort; although I am considering packing some things such as my tins to be altered up until I am actually desiring to alter them. I am also going to look at what I have an excess of and offer them as some RAK's to some wonderful ladies that I have swapped with for years. I believe I'd be happier if I'd simplify these things a bit.

No comments: