Friday, January 19, 2007

More Studio Pics!!!




This is my newly revised office area. There will be some additional changes to it soon as I will be swapping out the computer monitor for the touch screen monitor and installing the point of sale system on the computer's hard drive. This will allow me to inventory all the supplies that I have for sale, print off bar codes, and use a bar code to remove items from my inventory as they sale. I'm looking into Quicken Quickbooks to assist with the financial and bookkeeping end of things. I'd love to purchase a computized cash drawer for assisting me further. One day, when the time is right all these tools will assist me to be where I desire to be! Gotta love that!!!

On the right mid-section of the photograph is a few of the trays, crates, and accessories that I am desiring to paint and/or stain yet. I placed them there to keep them separate while I photographed different areas of the space.

No comments: