Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm calling it a night...

I finished cleaning, sweeping, and mopping the bathroom --- yes! on my hands and knees, Thank you very much! My hardwood floors are in dire need of a thorough cleaning; however, all will not receive such treatment --- not just yet anyways. The bathroom is the easiest to do because it is quite a small one to accomplish fairly quickly.

I did make it out to the studio.... even if it was only to bring the items in that I need to work on inside. Really a small batch separated into two gallon sized ziplocks baggies, my glue gun, and the neccessary packaging materials. Unfortunately, by the time I re-heated spaghetti and garlic toast, Don and I had a late dinner, and I finished the dishes, I ran completely out of steam. Deciding not to push myself too much since I'm feeling the chiropractor's visit today and am learning to know when enough is enough, I stopped. At least the items are in here where I can access them easily enough tomorrow.

I just go through self-medicating myself with an adult dose of Nyquil to assist with the discomfort I'm feeling in my upper back and neck. I learned quickly not to slide into my black 1" heels just because they are easiest to slip on.... within minutes the pain shoot up to a nice threshold.... enough for me to say, "I quit." Tomorrow's another day....

Amber telephoned today while I was napping. She told Don to tell me that her and Alexxis will be over tomorrow. I am hoping that if she needs me to watch the baby that it is for only a few hours... I don't think I could handle her for much longer than that. It isn't like I don't enjoy visiting, caring, and snuggling with her... it is that I'm learning that all day and overnight is still a bit to much for me right now. Hopefully, I'll continue to mend from all of this and get back to doing what I am used to doing. It gets frustrating sometimes but so far I think that I am adjusting to the situation fairly well... I just have to take this time for me! Well, enough rattling on and on for one night..... I'm going to go, browse a bit online and go get some rest. 'night all!

No comments: