Thursday, February 15, 2007

Moving out of my comfort zone....

I will be the first to admit that when it's cold, all I desire to do is hibernate. Hand me a warm pair of socks, slippers for my feet, a throw to cover up in, a book to read or a good movie to watch and I am all set! Add in a pot of hot soup to nibble on when hunger strikes and hot refreshments such as a cuppa coffee, cappachino, tea, or hot chocolate and it is the makings for a perfect day! For days now, I've been telling myself I need to get into the studio and finish up; however, I haven't made it yet. Never mind that I spend a few hours digging out just so I could make it there, LOL!

Well, tomorrow I will be out there. It isn't a choice! You see my friends Christine, Deb, Jackie, and Michelle have been all but begging me to get out and get together with them. Chris has been talking to me about an weekend crop in Mansfield coming up in March and although I've tried to say, "No." No wasn't an answer. Which I am happy about. Deb will be paying for our crop registration so Chris and I discussed how I will get my money to her. Finally we decided that she will pick me up tomorrow evening and we'll head out to Deb's to create some goodies.

I kept telling myself that I've spent enough money recently on the studio remodel; we need to save for a vehicle; and a myrid of other things. But ya know what, I need to learn to live a little, too. So, a weekend away in March will be perfect. That gives me some time to figure out what I want to work on while there.


But for now, I'm off in search of some inspiration of what I want to work on while at Deb's tomorrow I think that will help me decide what I need to pack up and take along. I am actually looking forward to a night out with some crazy women!!!!

No comments: