Monday, February 26, 2007

One of my most treasured possessions...


Isn't it gorgeous? This jelly cabinet was lovingly created by Dennis's own two hands, labored over while he learned and taught himself to become the master woodcraftsman that he is today. Each and every piece that he creates is a masterpiece and I am thrilled beyond measure to say I now own two of his wonderful pieces of furniture. They will be be loved, cherished, and treasured within our home. I am still in shock and disbelief that Sheila would ever part with this and find myself looking, rubbing my eyes, and resisting the urge to pinch myself to be certain that this isn't just another one of my crazy dreams! LOL!

February, with all it's wonderful up's and down's, highs and lows, and moments in between has been a wonderful month to me. An online friend, Lisa Renea, informed me that she celebrates her birthday all month long, I suppose in a way that has been what this month has became...
A birthday celebration!!

Telephone calls, e-cards, well wishes, cards received in the mail, belated birthday wishes all came right at the exact time they were suppose to happen. Maybe it wasn't intended to be this way; but then again, just maybe, it was.
{{{smiles}}}

No comments: