Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The stamping table and cabinet...

This became a mess during yesterday's shuffle. I've another picture to hang; a basket of glues, gels, and other assorted mixed mediums to sort through, more magazines to sort through and file away. I'm thinking that I would love to more of the acrylic photo frames that I used for stamp trays to the bottom section of the cabinet and remove the mixed mediums currently stored there elsewhere, yet they have to be easily accessible as I use these a lot! I'm always grabbing something from here, so either during the revamping of the center island storage, the bookbinding cabinet, or the microwave stand, these will be finding a new home. It is mainly a matter of considering how I work, what needs to be close at hand, and what can be placed elsewhere; although, I like having them grouped all in one spot. It certainly makes finding what I am looking for so much easier. The drawers in the stamp cabinet were originally those roll about Iris carts. One day as I was looking at the drawers, I remember having this cabinet. It wasn't long afterwards that I was inquisitive if the drawers would fit in it side by side. I was elated when they did! From there one thing simply lead to another... up to what you see here. I will be freeing up several drawers when I am finally able to work on my table. I'll be placing my ink pads in a n acrylic ink display case that will be placed somewhere easy to grab and use. I may bet all my stamps put back away yet!

No comments: