Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Two views of my center island...


Some of this mess is from recently creating the Surprise in a Box swap while other bits and pieces where moved during yesterday's cleaning, rearranging spree. I'll be focusing my attention on cleaning and organizing this area today. If time allows, I also want to tackle my stamping table and cabinet. During this process, I'm certain the microwave cabinet will get re-vamped.... it currently contains those three drawer Sterlite containers with a variety of item which need re-grouped. I'm thinking I'd like to put all my mixed media glues, gels, paints, etc. that are in the bottom of my stamp cabinet in there... but that means finding a new home for the Sterlight containers... which brings me to thinking about the bookbinding cabinet. I have one side in dire straights of needing revamping. Most of it is items waiting to be altered but I think I may be able to re-arrange it to accomodate both if I pack some of the duplicate items away!

4 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

oh!!!!! wow!!! that is a nice scrapbook place!!!


Bety

Godelieve said...

What a wonderful place Cathy!!

Cathy said...

Thank you, ladies. It has been a long process, however I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. I love being able to stand and work now vs. sitting and getting up constantly to get something. Although, the stamp table is nice while doing some things.

lindaharre said...

It is great to see your large work space. I am lovin your paper rack! WOW............That is a big problem for me:)