Monday, March 19, 2007

Before I over-extend myself...

I think it is best that I create myself a To Do List. The remainder of my March Calendar is clear. So, here's what is on my upcoming agenda:

Finish re-arranging the living room and organize my sewing/CQ'ing supplies.
Continue working on my CQ Journal cover --- as time allows. Practice stitching new stitches everyday.

Keep up with the two groups I'm currently involved with: OFP and CQ for Newbies.
On OFP:
Easter Sunday - April 8th {Have Alexxis' Easter purchased}
Deco swap begins April 16th. My deco is created; I can embellish it further before or after its return.
April 22nd - Mary's {my sister} Finish up something for her I've halfway through with.
April 28th - Alexxis 1st Birthday - gifts are purchased.
In The Garden ATC swap - receive date of May 1st.

I believe I can hostess a mingle of some sort on CQ for Newbies! Before mid-April looks best.

I need to get my butt over to my mom's to help her with some Spring cleaning. This month looks best for that. I'll need time for spending with Don, Alexxis, and a Girl's Night Out with friends. Who knows maybe I'll get my stamp cabinet organized yet; the next three weeks look promising!

No comments: