Tuesday, March 20, 2007

How I organized the TV stand for stitching....



The small cabinet on the left of the stand has one shelf and was deep enough to hold my Artbin floss containers, notes I've printed off and desire to add to my CQ'ing journal, while the bottom shelf holds a several DMC floss kits and the Bow Stitch container that holds my Perle cotton threads. The drawer along the bottom of the stand holds two of my Container Store clear acrylic divided jewelry containers for holdin embellishments. Several bead containers store nicely along beside it.

The opening originally had an adjustable shelf that I removed to provide enough space to add several books. I keep my The Magic of Crazy Quilting book, several of the JoAnn's guide books, and my CQ'ing journal handy here beside an additional embellishment container and my sewing basket on top. The stand adapted itself beautifully for my purposes, don't ya think?

No comments: