Friday, March 09, 2007

TGIF!

My bags are packed and I'm almost ready to go! I just have a few last minute things to grab --- cell phone and charger, cam and battery charger, my curling iron.... and something to absorb some heat while experimenting with the fabric heat transfers. I remembered the last one late last night while in bed attempting to fall asleep. I believe a quick stop into Lowe's for a large ceramic tile will do the trick! I'm excited and ready to get rolling... My friend, Christine will be picking me up around 12:30 - 1 o'clock.

Yesterday, I finished packing and did a bit of shopping for some last minute items. I purchased me a new walking athletic wear pant, shirt, and jacket which, of course, required hemming of both the legs of the pants and the sleeves of the jacket. Par for my course since I'm only 5'1" and the petite line usually sells out of the large size first. A quick stop over to my mom's for pinning them and I was able to stitch those up using a zig-zag stitch once I returned home. Comfort is the theme for Saturday!

I, also stopped at Office Depot and had some vintage cards, postcards, and photographs colored copied. They were completed when I stopped back after running errands so my day today is freed up more. I'm heading to my chiro appt. very soon and will be off and running soon. I hope everyone's weekend is as enjoyable as mine promises to be and I'll try to remember to take lots of pictures to share once I return home.... until then, ta-ta! {smiles and waves} "See ya on Sunday or Monday!"

1 comment:

liannallama said...

oh, I hope you have a blast! I'm glad you are getting a chance to take off and relax! Enjoy your time creating and making beautiful things!