Thursday, April 05, 2007

I "Love" This....



It is a magazine, "100 Best Designs" from McCall's Needlework and Crafts Vol. 2 It has a price tag of $1.65 printed on the upper right hand corner, although I couldn't find a date it was released. However, it contained patterns and instructions for some fun, neat items. I thoroughly enjoyed looking at all the advertisements! They were advertisements that I remember seeing when I was a child as I browsed through magazines that my mom purchased! I'd certainly love to have some of the items featured within its pages now and at the prices they were then. Isn't it funny how that works? You look at them and think how inexpensive, only to realize that back then, they were about the same, maybe a bit less or more than what we are paying in the stores for craft supplies now. Anyways, there is the possibility of me using some of those ads in my paper arts in some way. That is IF I ever get the scanner hooked up to the computer within my studio! That's on my "one these days" to do list.... Yep! The same one that keeps growing, and growing, and growing..... {smiles}

No comments: