Thursday, April 05, 2007

SRE and Cross-Stitch Kits, Magazines, and Booklets



This photograph shows the kits, both silk ribbon ribbon embroidery and cross-stitch that were in the plastic package I obtained from the employee of Goodwill. They magazines were interesting and the booklets contain some wonderful cross stitch patterns. The made for some wonderful reading materials yesterday as I tried to rest and relax my back and neck. I am desiring to share them and some of the cross stitched fabrics with my sister and my mom. Both have created quite a few cross-stitched and embroidered items over the years and I know that one day it will be a treasure to have something that they have created with own two wonderful hands. And let's face it, there is only so much time and what one person can feasibly accomplish, even over a period of time! Heck, I have a problem now just trying to juggle all my interests, LOL!

No comments: