Tuesday, April 24, 2007

While stamping some, "Thank You!" Cards today...

I thought it would nice to send "Thank You's" to the CQ For Newbies Squishie Mingle participants so I worked on creating those along with some for my own stash. I used a variety of stamped images, mostly Anna Griffith's and choose a blue, purple, and yellow color scheme. The outside sentiment reads, "Thank heaven for special friends like you' and is stamped in Gold Brillance ink; while the inside sentiment reads, "In the crazy quilt of life, I'm glad you're in my block of friends." An additional Anna Griffith image is stamped on the upper inside allowing me space to handwrite in my "Thank you" message. To dress up the envelopes just a bit, I added another Anna Griffith floral images using a soft purple ink by VersaMagic called "Pretty Petunia". Enjoy!

1 comment:

Gerry said...

What a nice way to say thank you. The cards are lovely. Looking at all of your goodies, I would say you do have lots to be thankful for! Have fun...