Thursday, April 05, 2007

WIP's and WISP's...



To show that I do accomplish something once in a while...LOL! This photograph is a few WIP's and WISP's. WIP = Work In Progress and WISP's = Work In Small/Short Progress, however you want to look at them. I discovered those acrynons on other's message boards posts and in blogs and have adopted them. Anyways, The purple fabric within the hoop is a section of one of the Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Transfers recently purchased at WalMart in Kenton. I'm embroidering it on a section of cotton fabric; probably not one of my greatest ideas but what the heck! I'm uncertain if I'll use it to create a pillow or add it to a crazy quilt later on but it is certainly good practice for me to learn to satin, and long/short stitch.

The second piece is satin fabric and utilizes a rubber stamp image from a Sandra Everston rubberstamp. I'm thinking I'll add it to a CQ block at one time or another. For now, it is just something to experiment and play around with a bit before I add to my "collection". {vbg}

No comments: