Thursday, April 05, 2007

Just to keep me using my paper arts supplies...




This is the front cover of a Deco that I've been slowly working on for a Deco RR in one of my favorite paper arts groups. There is an accordion style book that is adhered to the last page; it came that way when I purchased it. I added the front section of signature pages for my intro and for establishing my theme with texts, photos, and embellishments. I have some things that I am desiring to finish up working on before I ship it off prior to the mailing date. Notes and ideas are jotted on a sheet of paper for when the time comes to me to focus on it a bit more or when the urge to do so strikes me. I promise to share more of it, as I continue working on it, and as it begins to circulate. I chose the theme, "Sacred Journey Vessels" which I'll explain more of when the time comes. Heck,I may have even hinted about it previously, my mind's a bit gone, LOL!

It gets a little crazy sometimes juggling so many interests, hobbies, and crafts and I often think I've dove off the deep end on too many times! However, I love the variety...in fact, it is the variety that often inspires me! I'll see something somewhere and think wouldn't that be neat to do with whatever technique or whatever medium that has came to mind. I've often wondered if maybe I should narrow my scope of focus just a bit, but quickly came to realize that somehow that just wouldn't be staying true to me! If you didn't already know, I'm an Aquarius with a ruling planet in Saturn and Uranus --- the planet controlling change! I think that truly sums it up! At least I can't say, "I'm bored!" as there's always something that I can be inspired by and working to create. That's the thing... I "NEED" to create... I feel as if my soul is shrivelling up and dying if I'm not working on something or have a project going.

I once thought that maybe I should back off on swaps and sending RAK's {Random Acts of Kindness} just so I could focus on creating and exploring my own style. What I learned is, or maybe that should be - what I fear is, that somehow all I've learned and accomplished will fall by the wayside and I won't get started on it ever again. I've too much time and money invested to stop now, LOL!

No comments: