Monday, May 21, 2007

Blogging Assistance Required....

I so often desire to add Links to my blog.... I lost all my previous ones I had established when I changed over to Blogger Beta. Does anyone know if there's a way to categorize Links? I'd love to add some of my blogging buddies even if their interests are in a variety of crafts. If anyone knows if there is such a way to do this or of a blog that has created their links this way that I could view, I'd certainly appreciate any and all assistance with determining how to do this.

Lord knows I love to sometimes spend a few minutes, hours, and days just blog-hopping! Following one link from someone's blog to another. A little trick that I've learned on those who are like me and haven't reformatted there blog's links, is to read the comments that others leave and jump from one to another. There's some pretty valuable information, and tutorials, and eye candy just waiting to be discovered....... which reminds me of my new favorite blogs to visit: Pat Winter's @ http://gatherings100.blogspot.com/ Pat so lovingly shares her beach-combing experiences, her beautiful crazy quilting pieces, and her beautiful heart. While there, be sure to click to view her Crazy Quilting website: http://www.patwintergatherings.com/ where she shares her amazing Crazy Quilting Creations, her history, and a variety of tutorials on Crazy Quilting!

Pat, also, has an etsy shop, located here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=80476 I placed my first CQ order for supplies from her and Pat was amazing, sending me some of her wonderful fabric images and the most beautiful hand-dyed silk ribbons you've ever laid your eyes upon! Having made a comment when ordering about desiring the items fairly quickly, Pat not only went out of her way to ship them quickly, she enclosed a few extra images for me to enjoy in my artwork. When I grow up, LOL, I want to be just like her! {smiles} And Pat, should you read this, "Thank you, for simply being "YOU!" You've enriched my life in so many little wonderful ways!

2 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Goodness Cathy, now my head is so huge I can't make it out of the studio!!!! LOL. Gosh, thanks for such praise. I certainly am glad you enjoy my blog and website and projects. I want to print out and frame your comments in a gold frame,((vbg)) I definitely enjoy sharing and playing with CQ and hope to continue as long as I can see. Now I have to go and live up to your praise...oh dear! Thank you sweet pea for making my day!

Julia said...

Hi Cathy,
I'm here via Pat's blog who has tagged me.
Thank you for the comment about my Cq quilt, the sane quilting judges really don't understand that a Cq is normally busy!...That's just my honest opinion...