Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Just a glimpse...


How's this for a teaser, LOL! A section of my studio after I completed a remodel earlier this year. Don and I hung some of my extra slatwall on the wall, added a few shelves, moved my stamp cabinet, revamped the supplies in the bookcases, and I purged through the entire studio!
Tables previously located in the center of the studio were replaced with a center island that allow me a stand up area to work on top of, a showcase in one provides me a great display area, while shelving in one cabinet allows me to keep my most often used supplies within my reach. The center island, bookbinding cabinet, office area, and additional storage for my paper arts can be viewed by following the links in my previous post.

1 comment:

Linda M said...

Wow, Cathy, wish I had a space like that where I could really spread out. Beautiful.