Saturday, July 14, 2007

F A M I L Y


Pictured from left to right is my older than me, but the youngest of my four brothers, Keith and his significant other, Sharon. Next is the love of my life, Don, who fills my heart with much love and laughter. Standing next to and to the right of him is my older sister, Karen, and her grandson, DJ, who kept Miss Adorable entertained. {Thank you, DJ, and it was so nice to have the opportunity to meet you!} Behind my sis, is my wonderful father, John, and my mother, Elsie who provide the glue to getting us all together! Tucked in behind my mother is Me and towering above me is Chris, Amber's beau, holding Miss Alexxis Makenzie, and my grown dear daughter, Amber. My oldest brother, Ronnie, who has captured Alexxis' complete attention in the line up, and my older brother, Rick. There are more of us not featured, my younger sister, Mary who resides in Texas and an older brother, John, whom I visited last Oct/Nov. in Charlotte, NC. and many more children and grandchildren of those who are present.

No comments: