Sunday, July 01, 2007

Twenty-seven years ago...

I gave birth to the most precious, beautiful baby girl. Little did I know then just how much having a child would enrich my life, fill my heart and my life with more love in one lifetime than my heart would ever fully be able to contain. As my baby girl continued to bloom, grow, and thrive so did my heart and my life. I saw life once again through the eyes of a child, I made discoveries all over again and pondered more on the mysteries and the meaning of life. As the years passed by, we celebrated the smallest triumphs, overcame some of our greatest fears together, and held one another a little more closely through it all. And today, we will celebrate once again; thanking God for the life he has so generously blessed us both with. We'll celebrate each and every tear, be more thankful for the smiles, and look forward to each new step that we'll make together into the future. Amber, I love you, more than the sun, moon, and all the stars in the heavens and I wish you the most beautiful birthday. May it be more than you could ever possibly imagine and bless your life as much as your life has blessed mine.

Love, Mom

1 comment:

liannallama said...

oh, how sweet and romantic! Your letter brought tears to my eyes!