Monday, August 06, 2007

It's been a long time...

since I've last updated. Lots has happened in our lives --- to make many long stories short! We lost two of our home computers during a thunderstorm when a severe lightning strick hit an electrical transformer near our home several weeks ago, so we're in the process of replacing those. Thankfully, I have a computer to access for the internet for a bit, while we're waiting.

My job is going good; still working the same ole' long 10 hour days --- finding time for family and friends and one another when and whenever we can. An unfortunate situation kept me from being able to work today, but it wasn't all bad... I'm in good health and will return tomorrow. The day did however provide me the opportunity to get in back in touch with my creative side --- pictures and explainations to come. I miss my good friends and frequent visitors, regardless of how little they are. So, please, if you drop by leave me a comment. I'd love to know you were here!

3 comments:

liannallama said...

hi there! I've been thinking about you too...stay tuned!

Glad everything's going ok--just hectic! Hopefully you will save up for a car soon--I bet that will be a relief! Take care, sweetie!
:)

Gerry said...

Hi Cathy, it's nice to hear from you. And apparently, "LIFE" goes on. LOL. Take care.

Cathy said...

Lianna and Gerry, Thank you so much for visiting. Life's has certainly been hectic; but we keep on, keepin' on, waiting for some calmer and slower days. We'll take care and I hope you, my webchums, will take care, too. It's been great to hear from both of you.