Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pleasantly Surprised...

OMG! Coming in from enjoying the jacuzzi, I decided to browse a bit more online so I began blog-hopping once again. Well, you know how that goes, one link leads to another and another and before long you don't even know how you ended up wherever you are. Anyways, I discovered a CQ blogger who had a link to CQ Magazine Online {just add the .com}. As I was reading the July issue, I remembered that I had sent an email to the editors to submit my CQ'd sunglass case for their Reader's Showcase! That seems like an eternity ago and somehow along the way I'd forgotten all about it. But "Lo and Behold" there it was! Thank you, CQ Mag Online, I am pleasantly surprised! Off to browse some more.... {*waves}

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Congrats on being published!! It's a neat feeling, isn't it? Okay, well I'm off to see what you did.