Tuesday, August 14, 2007

There are so many things that I desire to do in my life. Not having the time to pursue and do them really helped to put so many of them into focus for me although, a bit of uncertainty remains. For the moment, I intend to simply take one moment at a time... to give myself time to recoup and recover from the events of the past several months. A lot has happened to me, to us...

I've feelings that I never fully got to experience any of them because I didn't have the time to deal with them. I've come to realize that is why God gave us feelings, to actually "Feel them!" I need to acknowledge their presence in my life, accept them for what they are, not to deny them and brush them away like some discarded bread crumbs. Life Lesson #____, learned. LOL!

I really need and desire some time to return to simply being ME! I intent to do what I need to do, to take care of my obligations and commitments in my life, starting with myself working from the inside out, discovering once again how to balance all "the wants" and "the needs." in my life. First,I want to simply BE, here in this moment, not rushing off, headlong into a list of "Things to Do". Hopefully, taking some time to do this will provide me with some much needed clarity. So, I'm off to enjoy the nature that awaits outside {that I've so longingly missed} while, lounging leisurely in the jacuzzi. Maybe even hang my new hammock up outside, toss on a huge throw pillow and my favorite quilt curl up with a good book! {smiles}

No comments: