Monday, August 27, 2007

Surprise! Surprise!


OMG! I am so surprised! and stoked! and excited! When I submitted my crazy quilted sunglass case to http://www.cqmagonline.com/ for the Reader's Showcase, I was unaware of any prizes being involved; I simply desired to share my creation from the wonderful Yahoo Group, CQForNewbies Squishie Mingle that I had hostessed using the supplies I had received from the mingle @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CQForNewbies/?yguid=58227028 A sweet surprise arrived in my mailbox today, a package with the following letter enclosed.
"Cathy, You are the winer of CQMagOnline Reader's Showcase for the current issue. Enclosed is a Silk Adaptation handbag pattern and fabric kit designed by Mary Jo Hiney. You should have everything you need except the fusible fleece. I hope you will enjoy your handbag as much as I have. They are fun and easy to make. Congratulations! Barbara Blankenship"

Somebody, please, pinch me! Things like this simply do not happen to me! The fabric and pattern is beautiful! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1 comment:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Again, Congratulations!!!