Friday, November 02, 2007

We managed to accomplish a bit more today,. The computer and all its components have been moved to Alexxis' nursery/laundry room area of our home. The hutch has been relocated to where the computer desk previously resided and the recliner and one end stand has been placed where the hutch was previously located. Sounds easy enough, huh? Typing it out makes me wonder why it took me half of the day, LOL!

I had one bare spot on one of the living room walls that was sort of annoying me but with a little quick thinking, I'm discovered a temporary solution that I'm happy with it. I borrowed a plant stand and two potted plants off of our rear deck. I merged the plants, a spike and a geranium from one pot, into a larger pot of coleus. I tucked the potted plant into a hammered bronze planter, placed it on the plant stand and viola! one bare spot is now gone. It assisted in adding a sense of balance to the room.

Earlier today, I captured some photographs of the living room to put on my blog. Unfortunately, by the time I cooked supper, cleaned up afterwards, ran a few errands, I didn't have the time to upload them to the computer. I'll try to get them posted in the next few days.

Tommorrow promises to be yet another rewarding day. As I continue to plug away, purging, sorting, organizing before we go for an early evening dinner out. I think I desire a bit of pampering, don't you? Anyways, I've some items to return to the studio and I'm desiring to clean and organize the bottom portion of the hutch so I can store some scrapbooking and rubberstamping supplies to keep something close at hand. I've had an idea for creating me a journal-like structure --- anyways, we'll see how that goes!

No comments: