Friday, February 01, 2008

Good News!

I'm gaining my studio back! Amber and Chris just signed for a new 2 bedroom apartment in a nice area of our town. Soon to be gone are boxes and a couch and a few pieces of furniture that Don and I have stored but have decided to let the kids borrow for awhile. Now, I'll be able to finish the re-organization and have a quiet place to create within and fill with my own and other's artwork!

I worked my tail off last year on the reorganization, got it nearly 75% completed before going to work outside of our home and working too many hours to be able to enjoy it. I'm excited to get back to it and be able to remove some things I've drug back into our home, LOL! I'm terrible, I know. Anyways, I'm ecstatic! and cannot wait to get out there working on some of the ideas I've had to put off for some time now. Soon.... very, very soon!

No comments: