Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ahh, Someday!

I am not exactly certain that perhaps somewhere along the way, I haven't lost some of these :HPIM0749

or if they've simply began accumulating where my brains were once located, but today, I decided it was about time that I begin to tackle HPIM0750 Do you remember this? Me and my wild idea that it would FUN to sew up some slipcovers for our patio chairs to achieve something that would look "professionally" similar to this: HPIM0751

Well after spending the last hour or so rounding up all my supplies, dragging out, and setting up my sewing machine, and WRESTLING 7 yards of that beautiful fabric ALL BY MYSELF! cutting it into workable two yard lengths, I'm happy to report that I'm tired, frazzled, and ready to go thread some bobbins in hopes of beginning to sew up some of these! Wish me lots of luck and if you don't see me for a while, you may just want to send out a search party who may just find me sunbathing in the hammock! LOL!

No comments: