Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Lovely Photograph...


Since the scanned image of this artwork blurred a bit when I scanned it, I thought it would be nice to obtain an actual photograph of the artwork, along with some of my favorite pieces that remind me of my own "Memories of Home" The beautiful battenburg lace tablecloth was a gift to me from a long ago treasured friend with whom I long ago lost contact with. The pearl necklace I wore on my wedding day, the rose --- is an actual napkin ring from one of cherish and treasured collections, my Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose dishes, and the dainty little bracelet a gift from my husband on a trip to the Antique Markets in Springfield, Ohio.

1 comment:

ohiofarmgirl said...

That is really beautiful. Isn't it something how our minds can wonder while we are working on something..remembering things and feeling from the past. It is really beautiful work. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Dianntha