Thursday, May 15, 2008

My center island curtains are hung!


While Don began mowing our back yard after supper, I sewed up the two curtains that I needed to for hanging at the center island. After a quick trip, in and out at Menard's, a screw for starting a pilot hole, and Don's trusty drill and I was all set to go! Five minutes later and here's the finished results.

The studio has really taken shape the past few days. If I just stick with it, imagine what I can accomplish in the next two days!!!

Now it's time for some much needed R&R. As a reward for all that I've accomplished, I'm treating myself to a comfy pair of pj's, a tall, cold glass of ice tea, and a good movie... we rented P.S. I Love You! From the reviews I've heard, it's a good one!

1 comment:

Lisa Renéa said...

Beautiful curtians! congrats on all your effort, looks like your hard work paid off!!