Saturday, July 26, 2008

Some Inspiring objects,tablescapes, and ideas that I discovered...

I loved this angel table scape and could see this idea used in so many ways... to create a vignette on any stand, coffee table, mantle, or even as a dining room centerpiece. Whether you utilized a wreath, pine garland, or fresh pine greenery or even sprigs of holly... any circular shaped florist foam could be used to add live plantings. A circular mirror, which I just happen to have a few on hand in my own stash, could reflect light upwards illuminating the angle figurine even more. I, also, loved the sheer glistening ribbon, silk florals, and ornaments tucked in here and there. And while viewing this, I thought wouldn't this even make a lovely gift for someone you love? It's certainly something that I would love to receive to be able to remember a certain someone special year after sweet year! And who says, an angel, needs to be the star of the show? Any item could be used in it's place from a favorite Santa, elf, or a snowman!



And this! This just simply blew me away!!! It gave me a few ideas and inspired me to utilize my own my own mirror backed curio cabinet to create vignettes upon it's glass shelves. I love the color scheme of white on white with subtle touches of soft colors added within. And see that beautiful swan... I'm still kicking myself for not picking it up and placing it within our basket! I love the silver glittered tree, the use of ornament hangers to hang ornaments, and that precious Santa figurine...

And although I didn't capture any of the addition items on the shelves below, while uploading this photograph, I noticed the picture frame. Wouldn't it be cool to utilize it to display some of your favorite Christmas cards received from Christmas' past and present?

No comments: