Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Banner for Winter... part 1

After showing Elainia the banner I had created for Alexxis' room with her name, we decided to create on for Winter, Elainia's grand-daughter. The top shows the banner completely created and assembled; while the photograph below show more of the details. We use Bazill cardstock, cut 6"x3" then decorated them using Wallies Elainia had brought with her. I assisted with the color choices and made the decision to use the K&Co. Twinkle Type lettering.



The silk flower on the bottom has been stamped using pink colorbox chalk ink and adds a wonderful accent to the "W"...




Another silk flower and glorious fibers adorn the "I"...


and on the "N", you get a close up of those wonderful Wallies Elainia provided. Aren't those just to precious?


I had to break this post into two... so the next three close up photographs are below.

2 comments:

Lisa Renéa said...

I haven't made a banner in ages, but I do love them! The one you've shown here is truly exquisite! Love your choice of colors. Brilliant idea to use the wallies, too!

audrey h. said...

This banner is so pretty and I am loving those glittery letters :)