Sunday, September 28, 2008

CED ~ 2008 - Losing momentum...

It seems I started out with "good intentions" this week, but as the week progressed, I seemed to somehow lose that momentum. I'm desiring to get this $1 auction light cleaned up and ready to spray paint black, but this as far as I made it.... dragging it up to and on our deck. Isn't it gorgeous? Yes! It's an outdoor latern/chandelier style light but wouldn't it be perfect for use in our kitchen? I can envision this painted black, rewired, and hung over our kitchen table or over the breakfast bar once all the changes we desire are made to it.
I created this mosiac to show you some of the details. See how the "chandelier" portion hangs down within the latern? The detail of the acanthus leaves... the scroll work details... and its wonderful "oversized" features. I absolutely love it!

Hopefully the next time you see this, it will be nick-named, "Black Beauty" and hung within our home.

I haven't accomplished much this week but that doesn't me from thinking about what "could be".

No comments: