Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CED ~ 2008 - An Awesome Autumn day...


Today was an amazing autumn day! The day's high was in the low 80's, sunny, hardly a cloud in the sky type of day, and only a gently breeze was blowing. I painted this headboard and was able to get it off of my "soon-to-be-completed" to do list. While painting, I could hear the school children out on the playground, laughing and playing, for a while early in the afternoon, even though the school is several blocks away from our home. Once they returned againto their classrooms, I could hear the crickets sing, the church bell rings, and a morning dove coo... it turned out to be the perfect way to spend the early afternoon.
Shortly after I finished painting this, my friend, Elainia showed up and we spent the afternoon out in my studio creating a few things. Since it is fairly "photo-intense" I'll upload it in my next post.

1 comment:

liannallama said...

oh, that sounds like a wonderful day! I adore your Winter banner--it's lovely and so romantic! What little girl wouldn't want something so pretty!?