Thursday, October 23, 2008

Can you believe a week has gone by and our laundry room still isn't completed! Are you wondering, "What's up with that?" The truth is... I'm burnt out! In an attempt to hang two shelves, I encountered more difficulties. The top shelf isn't level and the second shelf - remains unhung due to my dropping not one, but two, screws down behind the dryer. Urghhh! I somehow mustered up the courage to say, "Screw It." and walked away! LOL! Sometimes, you just need a break, so I'm taking one. I can always pull out the dryer and attempt this again another day.
I've been focusing my attention on simply keeping up. I've been writing in my journals {I've two now - one more personal in nature; the other titled "The Wednesday Letters" in which I write a weekly letter to my hubby. {He hasn't read any of the entries I've written yet} and making a few sketches and notes in my sketchbook.
My mind's been on gettting back to the studio re-organizing. I really need to begin tackling my magazines; when I came across several piles of them within our home, the first question in my mind was "just what am I supposed to do with these?" Uhmmm, I gotta come up with some solution! Once the re-organizing is done, I have some decorating to complete there that I've put off for far too long. You know how you have that vision in your head and heart but you're studio doesn't reflect what's there? That's where I am at.
In other news, we've basically been relaxing. Taking care of our home, inside and out, cooking and dining, visiting with family members and friends. We recently talked about taking a Autumn road trip but haven't made any efforts to do so. Maybe this weekend? I definately need something to motive me once again........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you've taken that idea of writing a letter to your hubby each week. Speaking of Wednesday Letters, I work with Jason and thought you’d like knowing he has a new contest on his web site where you can win a free trip-for-two to his hometown in VA, the Shenandoah Valley. All you have to do is mail him a Christmas card! All the details are here:

http://www.jasonfwright.com/triptosvalley.php