Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've been Tagged!

Janie , of Life's A Dance, located @ http://boondockcrafter.blogspot.com/ tagged me with a new "Photo Fun" tag! The RULES are to go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.Tag 6 other people that you know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them!


Well, I'm pretty certain that many of my blog reader's will recognize this sweet, smiling face. It's my dear grand-daughter, Alexxis, taken eight days before her 2nd birthday. And Yes, there's two year molars tucked away in there !!! Even through the pain of cutting in and growing new teeth, our precious one cannot help but to smile, laugh, and play.

I'm tagging: Linda, Lisa Renea, Dymphie, Lianne, Sue, and Nancy. Thank you for playing along!

No comments: