Saturday, February 21, 2009

Layouts for Feb. 18th ~ Road Trip!

Last one for tonight {I promise!}
This is the lay-out I created Thursday evening to represent our Wed., Feb. 18th Road Trip; I had to capture the excitement I felt after finding the MM Embellishment box on clearance and the other labelled glass jars perfect for storing some of my embellishments.
All of the journaling, stamping, and embellishments were created then, but the
photographs were actually taken Thursday morning after I ventured into the studio
to fill the Making Memories Embellishment box.
Close-up of photographs...
{on the back counter where I'm able to work}


Having completed this layout entirely, I'm now down 2 days worth of photographs ---
I forgot to grab my camera yesterday and wasn't at home! And again, forgot about using my cellphone... one day, I may learn, LOL! {but I do want to journal about our day spent w/ friends; perhaps I should/could just catch a photograph later???}


And today's photo can still be taken... after all, it's only 7:59 p.m. EST.
{Hmmm, I wonder what my heart desire to capture?}


2 comments:

Rue said...

Hi Cathy :)

It looks great!

Um.... do you have any idea how many times we've probably run into each other and didn't know it?? I shopped at all those places in Polaris before we moved too! Do you go to the Moose in Delaware??

rue

Cathy said...

Thank you, Rue!

{I sent you an email!}